Programs in the Monthly PC Subscription
Gold subscription includes all 19 programs (listed below, by treatment area).
Silver subscription has all of these programs except the first one (Speech Sounds On Cue), for a total of 18 programs.
Thinking of the right word to say or write.
- Speech Sounds On Cue - Included only in Gold Subscription for US and Australia only. Not available in the U.K. subscription. Patient watches videos showing how to say letters and words. Excellent for patients who benefit from watching your mouth model the sounds they are trying to repeat.
- Sights'n Sounds 1 - Works on speech production and articulation at the word level. For patients who can repeat what you say (possibly with effort) without seeing your mouth modeling the word for them. Patients verbally names pictures, reads words aloud and repeats words they hear.
- Sights'n Sounds 2 - For speech production and articulation at the sentence level. Records patient's voice and plays it back along with a model sentence for comparison.
- Numbers 'n Sounds - Speaking numbers out loud.
- SpeechPacer - Helps to slow down (or speed up) patient's speech.
[Y]our software is great.
[It] has excited my father beyond belief!
My Dad had a stroke and suffers from aphasia."
Need additional programs not listed above?
Just ask. They can sometimes be added for a small additional fee and we are working to add a few more programs to the Subscription in early 2012.
Monthly Subscription Requires:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7 (XP or above is recommended) with 80 MB Hard Drive space per program (about 500 MB if installing all the programs in the subscription).
- Internet Access on the computer you're using the Subscription on. You only need internet access approximately once per week for the programs to check your subscription status.
- Ability to download and install software. (This only has to be done one time for each program).
Questions about the Subscription?
Please email us: